C3M Chemical serves as a distributor for all of the major VM & Forestry herbicide manufacturers. We have warehouses strategically located throughout the Southeastern U.S.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
Argos 9% chelated copper ethanolamine complexes. EPA Reg. # 81927-53
Argos’ chelated copper ethanolamine complexes delivers a rapid acting, hard water stable, contact algaecide. Controls a broad range of algae in lakes, potable water reservoirs, ponds, fish hatcheries, irrigation canals, and drainage ditches. Also effective on Hydrilla, when used in combinations with Diquat Herbicide.
• Controls floating and submersed filamentous algae species. Begin application in spring as water temperature warms to 60˚ F.
• Argos may be toxic to trout if the hardness of treated water is less than 50ppm. Do not use in water containing Koi or hybrid Goldfish.
• Excellent efficacy in a wide range of water quality conditions, including hard water systems.
• Algae and vascular plant control will last for several weeks to several months depending upon environmental conditions. Retreat as re-growth begins to appear.
• Controls Planktonic algae in 24 to 48 hours, Filamentous algae in 3 to 4 days.
• Argos is a contact mode of action herbicide in the metallic copper chemical class.
For more information please see the safety data sheet and product label below.
We are located in the same building as Summit Helicopters, Inc.
525 McClelland Street, Salem, VA 24153
Monday — Friday
8:00 AM — 4:00 PM