Milestone Herbicide 2.5 Gallon Container
(Available 2 Containers per case)
Milestone is a broadleaf herbicide for Range and Pasture control.
The most flexible herbicide available, Milestone offers excellent invasive weed control, across a wide variety of use sites. It does so with little-to-no damage to grasses, forbs or other key members of the native plant community, allowing you to restore native habitats to their full potential.
Restore Wildlife Habitat.
On rights-of-way, creating an aesthetic ecosystem that is diverse in terms of plants and animals, is not only good for the environment, but it offers relationship-building opportunities with landowners and wildlife organizations alike. The proven control of Milestone on invasive weed species coupled with its selectivity to desirable forbs, shrubs and grasses means it has the ability to restore habitat to its natural state — making it attractive to wildlife, including pollinators.
Milestone Herbicide Features:
- Reviewed and registered under the Reduced Risk Pesticide Initiative of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Can be utilized across nearly all vegetation management sites including wetlands and certain aquatic settings
- Single molecule, flexible formulation allows for use in a variety of applications
- Improves grassland communities and promotes species diversity
- Selective to numerous native forb and shrub species
- Selective to most cool- and warm-season perennial grasses
- No grazing restrictions for any livestock
- Wide application window
- Pre- and post-emergent control
- Broadleaf weed, and invasive and noxious weed control — the choice for thistle and knapweed control
- Tank-mixing Milestone improves control of conifers, brush and certain hardwood species
- Soil residual for season-long control
- Low use rates
- Provides superior control of many noxious and invasive weed species, including biennial and perennial thistles, knapweeds and yellow star thistle
- The new standard for tropical soda apple control (including residual seedling control)
- Specifically designed for range land and pasture use
- Excellent post-emergence and season-long residual control
- Controls many annual, biennial and perennial weeds at low use rates (4-7 ounces per acre)
- Non-volatile, non-2,4-D formulation
- Systemic and residual activity effectively controls weeds at multiple growth stages
- Safe to desirable grasses
- Ideal foundation herbicide; excellent tank-mix partner with brush control products, such as PastureGard or Remedy herbicides
- No grazing restrictions for any type of livestock or wildlife, including lactating dairy animals, beef cattle, sheep, goats and horses
- Is not a federally restricted use pesticide
Always Read and Follow Label Instructions