Patriot post-emergent herbicide offers excellent control for a broad spectrum of weeds and brush in non-crop areas such as forestry, industrial sites and rights-of-way. Patriot is perfect for spot treatment use on noxious and troublesome weeds such as black henbane, bull thistle, clover, locoweed, thistle marestail. The active ingredient, Metsulfuron Methyl, is absorbed through the weed's surface and root to block the enzyme that controls amono acid production, preventing cell division and stopping growth. This enzyme is not present in humans and mammals, birds, aquatic life or insects.
- Offers post-emergent and pre-emergent weed control
- Controls many noxious annual and perennial weeds, as well as brush
- Gentle on environment and desirable turf, even during sensitive transitional times
- No grazing restrictions for any livestock at certain application rates
- Broad spectrum control
- Low use rates
- Forestry, roadsides, ROW's, industrial sites, rangelands, pasture, similar non-crop areas